The board certified vascular surgeons at Evansville Surgical Associates specialize in the comprehensive treatment of vascular disease through preventative care, diagnostic expertise and minimally-invasive endovascular and traditional surgical techniques.
- Diagnostics and therapeutic minimally invasive procedures, including angioplasty and stenting of splenic, renal, subclavian, peripheral, carotid, and mesenteric arteries
- Open vascular procedures, such as aneurysm repair, arterial bypass grafts, and endarterectomies
- Minimally-invasive endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA)
Types of treatment available in our Vein Clinic:
- Endovenous laser treatment or EVLT – Under ultrasound guidance, a thin laser fiber is inserted into the vein. A concentrated beam of laser energy is then used to close off the abnormal vein, preventing blood from flowing backwards and pooling in the legs. This procedure is done in our office and does not require the use of general anesthesia. Our patients are able to walk out of our office and resume normal activities within a few days!
- Sclerotherapy or vein injections – a concentrated solution is injected into the abnormal varicose or spider vein to close it and eliminate discomfort.
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
|VASCULAR SURGERY LIST|
|AAA- DESCENDING ONLY|
|1ST RIB RESECTION|
|SUBCLAVIAN STEAL SYNDROME|
|THORACIC ANEURYSM- DESCENDING ONLY|
|TRANS AX RIB RESECTION|
Ready to take the next step?
Request an appointment!
Problems with your vascular system can affect your body in different ways. From minor pain to serious health issues, it’s important to pay attention to what your body is telling you. This will alert you